Warning: getimagesize(): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known in /home/scorerso/public_html/wp-content/plugins/td-cloud-library/shortcodes/header/tdb_header_logo.php on line 792

Warning: getimagesize(https://d1vdunxlzw7q4y.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/webiste-logo.png): failed to open stream: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known in /home/scorerso/public_html/wp-content/plugins/td-cloud-library/shortcodes/header/tdb_header_logo.php on line 792

Warning: getimagesize(): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known in /home/scorerso/public_html/wp-content/plugins/td-cloud-library/shortcodes/header/tdb_header_logo.php on line 792

Warning: getimagesize(https://d1vdunxlzw7q4y.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/webiste-logo.png): failed to open stream: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known in /home/scorerso/public_html/wp-content/plugins/td-cloud-library/shortcodes/header/tdb_header_logo.php on line 792
More

    Super Computer model rates Newcastle United chances of beating Aston Villa and relegation probability

    Interesting overview of Newcastle United for the season and Wednesday’s match against Aston Villa.

    The super computer model predictions are based on the FiveThirtyEight revision to the Soccer Power Index, which is a rating mechanism for football teams which takes account of over half a million matches, and is based on Opta‘s play-by-play data.

    They have analysed all Premier League matches this midweek, including this game against Villa.

    NFL Betting

    Their computer model gives Aston Villa a 36% chance of a win, it is 27% for a draw and a 37% possibility of a Newcastle win (percentage probabilities rounded up/down to nearest whole number).

    Interesting to see that this computer model, has reacted to the Premier League currently playing matches in empty stadiums, by reducing the home advantage factor by 60% when generating their predictions. Pretty much every European league seeing considerably less home wins since football kicked off again.

    When it comes to winning the title, they have the probability (not surprisingly) at greater than 99% for Liverpool and the rest (including Man City now) nowhere, the scousers 20 points clear with only eight games remaining, despite only drawing at Everton.

    Also interesting to see how the computer model now rates the percentage probability chances of relegation:

    98% Norwich

    75% Villa

    70% Bournemouth

    26% Brighton

    34% West Ham

    18% Watford

    5% Brighton

    They now rate Newcastle United with a less than 1% chance of going down, Steve Bruce’s team 11 points clear of the relegation zone after the win over Sheffield United.


    Source link news

    Related articles

    Comments

    1. 869007 165761Hi there! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any problems with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing several weeks of hard work due to no backup. Do you have any methods to prevent hackers? 297172

    LEAVE A REPLY

    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here

    Betting on Soccer

    Share article

    Latest articles

    Leeds fans mock Chris Wilder’s interview on Jayden Bogle leaving Sheffield United

    Leeds United fans decided to mock Chris Wilder’s interview on Jayden Bogle leaving Sheffield United in favour of a move to the Whites. It was...

    Jake Paul arrives for Mike Perry fight in “cringe” fashion and fans hate it

    Jake Paul made his long-awaited return to the boxing ring on Saturday night, facing Mike Perry, who was replacing Mike Tyson on the original...

    Dear Leeds fans. Thank you for your commitment to our club. To reward you, we are taking away your free benefits and charging nearly...

    £36 per game, and that's assuming you'd go to every away game. As a Blackburn fan...

    Caf set to break even after ‘toxic’ past – secretary general

    The Confederation of African Football will be debt free next year as a result of improved governance since Patrice Motsepe became president of a...
    Betting on Soccer

    Newsletter

    Subscribe to stay updated.