Southampton Football Club Season Tickets for the 2020/21 campaign are on sale now.
As announced last week, the club has once again frozen renewal prices and introduced The Saints Promise – a series of commitments to fans should any matches need to be played without supporters in attendance.
The club is greatly appreciative of the patience shown by its fanbase in these uncertain times, and we want our supporters to be comfortable in the knowledge that their seat will be ready for them when a return to St Mary’s is allowed.
Both renewals and new Season Tickets are now available for purchase, and, in recognition of the current situation, an extended renewal window will remain open for the next two-and-a-half months, until Tuesday 1st September.
These are, of course, challenging times for many people, including our fans, and the club has sought to keep this front and centre in its thinking throughout.
As well as all renewal prices being frozen and the renewal window extended, a pro-rata credit equivalent to the value of the remaining four home matches of the 2019/20 campaign has been applied for existing Season Ticket holders, as a result of these games now taking place behind closed doors.
These credits have been added to supporters’ ticketing accounts and are automatically available to use towards a 2020/21 Season Ticket, meaning many fans renewing will see an initial reduction in price of approximately 21 per cent.
As an extra thank you for fans’ commitment, a £35 voucher, which can be used for retail purchases, shirt printing, hospitality, away travel and stadium tours, will also be issued by the club to any adult who renews.
Additionally, a three-month instalment plan managed directly by the club has been introduced, allowing fans to simply spread payments with no additional cost and, for the first time, no credit check.
On top of this, the club is pleased to have introduced The Saints Promise, which involves a number of commitments designed to protect supporters should they not be allowed entry to St Mary’s for any matches in the 2020/21 season.
Chief among these is that the club will guarantee a pro-rata refund for any fixture played without fans. This will be automatically refunded to the method of payment used to purchase within 14 days of confirmation, with turnaround time an operational benefit of our new ticketing platform.
The club will also ensure Season Ticket holders receive absolute priority for any ballot allocation should capacity need to be reduced at any stage.
Existing Season Ticket holders for the 2019/20 season can choose from the following four options:
• Renew your Season Ticket using the pro-rata credit on your account and receive a £35 voucher as an extra thank you for your commitment, as well as the comfort of The Saints Promise.
• Retain the pro-rata credit on your account for the 2020/21 season. If you do not purchase a Season Ticket during the renewal window, the credit will remain on your account – with an additional £10 added to it – until 31st May 2022, for use against Official Membership, home Premier League games and other selected stadium events.
• Donate your pro-rata credit to Saints Foundation. For each donation made, the club will add an additional £10. This does not affect your rights to still renew your 2020/21 Season Ticket at the full renewal price.
• Have your pro-rata credit refunded to you. Please note, these refunds will be processed in batches from August.
To request a refund or a donation, click here and fill out the form. We recognise there may be exceptional circumstances where some fans would need their four-game credit to be refunded sooner, and the form allows this action.
This year, the popular £399 Adult and £19 Under-11 Season Tickets remain in place again for both renewals and new purchases.
And, don’t forget, as a Season Ticket holder, you receive all of the following benefits too:
• Priority access on away matches
• Reduced price window on home cup matches (subject to agreement)
• 10% retail discount in store and online
• 10% discount on food and drink in the stadium up until kick-off
• Season Ticket holder discounts on selected games for matchday hospitality
• Access to exclusive events
• Exclusive Season Ticket Newsletter including discounts and competitions
• 10% off week-long soccer schools for Juniors
• Free Women’s Season Ticket (subject to division)
• Refer-a-friend credit rewards on select matches
• Ticket exchange facility on sold out matches
• Upgrade facilities for juniors and enablers who cannot attend matches
Season Tickets are available to purchase online only initially – although to request a call back from our ticketing team please fill out our call-back form here. From Friday 3rd July, we will also have a ticketing representative in the club’s Westquay Store on Tuesdays and Fridays until the stadium reopens.
For more information, or to purchase your Season Ticket, visit our dedicated pages by clicking here.
You can also check out our Season Ticket FAQs page here.