More

    Bournemouth player has home burgled whilst on holiday

    AFC Bournemouth have acted swiftly with their first team squad’s homes as one Cherries player has his home burgled whilst on holiday.

    Reports state that tens of thousands of pounds worth of jewellery and personal items were taken from the 24-year-old’s property in a planned criminal offence.

    The Danish midfielder is currently on a break, like so many top flight footbalers after the Premier League season ended at the end of July.

    Billing has been seen using his social media accounts while on vacation, and that is how the burglars knew that he wasn’t home.

    Because a number of his teammates are also abroad and have also posted online, it has increased fears that they will also suffer break-ins at their empty homes.

    NFL Betting

    As a result, chiefs at the newly relegated club have had discussions with Dorset Police and now they have increased security measures around their squad members’ properties for the foreseeable future to make sure they don’t suffer the same.

    Pre-season is not due to begin at the club until around the 17th of August, and with so many stars getting burgled whether at home or not, this safety approach is needed this summer.

    It comes just two weeks after a Liverpool player had his home burgled when celebrating the Premier League title.

    The Brazilian midfielder Fabinho lifted the trophy at Anfield, but it is believed his family house was targeted while it was empty, with the break-in understood to have taken place sometime between 3pm at 3pm Wednesday the 22nd of July and 4am on the Thursday).

    Police stated that a number of jewellery items have been stolen in the burglary at the Formby premises, while a grey Audi RS6 was also nicked before it was eventually discovered and recovered in the Wigan area.

    The occupants, that include Fabinho and his family, discovered the house had been broken into as they entered the home, police said.

    The player’s family had been with him at Liverpool so they could watch on and be part of the celebrations.

    The Brazil international is among a host of current and former Liverpool players to have had their homes targeted while playing a match.

    Sadio Mane’s home was broken into during a Champions League last-16 tie which was against Bayern Munich in February 2019.

    And before then, Dejan Lovren and Roberto Firmino, along with Pepe Reina, Daniel Agger and Jerzy Dudek were among those targeted by thieves.

    Two months ago, Man City star Riyad Mahrez had £500,000 worth of valuables stolen by burglars at his home becoming the latest footballer victim of this crime.

    Thieves carefully tracked him before sneaking into his penthouse and stealing three watches to order.

    The player’s family had been with him at Liverpool so they could watch on and be part of the celebrations.

    A spokesman for Merseyside Police said: ‘Detectives in Sefton are appealing for information following a burglary in Formby.

    ‘Police were called to an address in the early hours of this morning (Thursday, 23 July), when the occupants entered their house to find it had been burgled.

    ‘No-one was in the property at the time of the incident but it was thought the burglary happened sometime between 3pm on Wednesday, 22 July and 4am on Thursday, 23 July.

    ‘A number of jewellery items were stolen, alongside a grey Audi RS6, which has since been recovered in the Wigan area.

    ‘The house and car have been forensically examined by Crime Scene Investigators and CCTV enquiries in the area are on-going.

    ‘Detectives would urge anyone who has any information about this incident, especially anyone who was in the area and may have dash-cam footage which shows a grey Audi RS6 to get in contact. DM @MerPolCC or call 101 quoting reference 188 of 23 July. You can also contact @CrimestoppersUK anonymously on 0800 555 111.’

    The Brazil international is among a host of current and former Liverpool players to have had their homes targeted while playing a match.

    Sadio Mane’s home was broken into during a Champions League last-16 tie which was against Bayern Munich in February 2019.

    And before then, Dejan Lovren and Roberto Firmino, along with Pepe Reina, Daniel Agger and Jerzy Dudek were among those targeted by thieves.

    Two months ago, Man City star Riyad Mahrez had £500,000 worth of valuables stolen by burglars at his home becoming the latest footballer victim of this crime.

    Thieves carefully tracked him before sneaking into his penthouse and stealing three watches to order.

    Items stolen included what has been described as a Richard Mille timepiece similar to one that burglars stole from Dele Alli’s place two weeks prior.

    Also taken along with the £230,000 Mille watch was a £40,000 Rolex Daytona, a £35,000 Rolex Day Date and more than £50,000 in cash, Cartier bracelets and rare football shirts worth up to £150,000.

    Raiders got into Mahrez’s home by using a key fob to gain access.

    A source said: “Riyad is among an elite group who own a Mille.

    Mahrez was thankfully out at the time of the gang sneaking into his Manchester city centre apartment.

    A letter sent to residents said: “Four apartments were accessed without authority using a fob which had general access throughout the building.

    “The fob in question is now in our possession, has been fully deactivated and cannot be used again.”

    Earlier that month, Dele Alli was hurt and robbed of three watches after two thieves broken into his £2million North London home as he played pool with girlfriend Ruby Mae.

    Another Premier League player, Jan Vertonghen, also had his place robbed in March while he was away playing for Tottenham in Germany.

    In January, Crystal Palace’s Mamadou Sakho lost more than £500,000 of items in a burglary.

    A Greater Manchester Police spokeswoman said of the raid on Riyad Mahrez: “At around 5pm on Friday April 24, police were called to reports that four separate apartments had been burgled at a city centre block.”



    Source link news

    Related articles

    Comments

    LEAVE A REPLY

    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here

    Betting on Soccer

    Share article

    Latest articles

    Pundit drops worrying claim about Watford’s Emmanuel Dennis

    2 minute read 23/6/2021 | 06:55am ...

    Napoli eye deal for Tottenham Hotspur’s Ben Davies?

    The Serie A giants Napoli have reportedly outlined their intentions to move for Tottenham Hotspur left-back Ben Davies. The 28-year-old missed a majority of the...

    Leeds star avoids FA punishment over ‘cry baby’ gesture to Burnley star

    Leeds defender Ezgjan Alioski will not be punished by the Football Association for a gesture he made during last month’s Premier League win at...

    Bukayo Saka handed maiden Euro 2020 start vs Czech Republic

    Bukayo Saka has been handed his first start of Euro 2020 in England's final group game against Czech Republic. Gareth Southgate has lavished praise...
    Betting on Soccer

    Newsletter

    Subscribe to stay updated.

    Get all the Soccers update on your hand. Always touch with Soccer